This Product when ordered will include;
- 1 Beef Share of approximately 60 to 65 pounds weight (rail weight), including
- Slaughtering of the Beef on the Day of Eid-Al Adha,
- Cutting of the meat into instructed portions and also
This product is no longer in stock
We have provide Qurbani/Adhiya Service in the GTA for over 20 years and have now brought this service online to reach more of our community. .
Qurbani is Compulsory (Waajib) for every Muslim male and female who:
• Has attained puberty
• Is of sound mind (not insane)
• Possesses Nisaab for that moment in time, not necessarily for one Islamic calendar year (Nisaab is the value of excess wealth which makes a Muslim liable for Zakaah i.e. The possession of, or equivalent capital value of seven and half tolas gold (87.48 grams ) or fifty two tolas of silver (612.32 grams )
The Qurbani Animal also has to fulfill some of these basic conditions;
• Lamb/Sheep, either male or female, if six months old and over, the animal must look like one year old. Lamb/Sheep that are one year old and over are preferred for sacrifice.
• Cow, Ox or Buffalo, of at least two years old. These animals count as seven shares.
• The Animal cannot have any physical disability such as bad or impaired vision, extremely weak animal etc.
We take reservations for the Qurbani or Udhiyah from about a month in advance. We will also collect information of what day and what time you would like the meat to be delivered or picked up. On the day of Qurbani, we ourselves offer prayer at the local masjid and head to the slaughterhouse for the slaughtering of the animals on that day. Ontario Health Ministries only allow shipping out of fresh same day carcases for the Qurbani purpose. We bring back all the orders to our Mississauga location. If you joined us at the slaughterhouse you will be able to load up your own vehicle and bring it for faster service as well as getting involved in this beautiful tradition of the Prophet Ibraheem (A.S).
Once the meat has arrived at or butcher shop location in Mississauga at 1111 Britannia Rd East you will provide us with instructions about how the meat should be cut and bagged. It is common practice to divide the Qurbani into 3 portions;
You are not obligated to do this however, you may take all of the meat home and distribute it to your liking. Our customers often leave the donation portion with us to distribute which is delivered to the Muslim Welfare Center.
Deliveries will be made the day following eid afternoon. Sameday pick ups can be arranged upon request
No customer reviews for the moment.
* required fields